Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Krav Maga trial class was AWESOME!

I posted a few days ago about being excited and nervous for my first ever Krav Maga class, and O...M...G! It was fan-freaking-tastic! Amazing! I loved it so much! The class was super intense and hard but fun and exciting with really supportive, helpful trainers. They offered great explanations for how to do each move, little tips for improving form, and also explained the physics of why the moves work so well. It was great! And, during the class I was paired with others who were smaller, the same size, and much bigger than me. One of the really exciting things was that even basic moves can work really well on someone much larger and much stronger. I can't wait to go back for another class!

Image source: HouseExercises.com
I am going on vacation soon though and my work schedule is bonkers so I won't be going back for about three weeks. However, this is the first time in a long time that I've felt motivated to exercise on my own between sessions. I'm sore from head to toe and in places I don't think I've ever been sore before but it feels GREAT!

Image source: Wall 2 Wall Martial Arts
If you haven't tried Krav Maga and are looking for a class that combines practical self-defense skills with extreme fitness, this might be just the thing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment